Monday 10 December 2012

Greetings card brief character development


In one of the crits I was told to try and experiement with some colour on the animals just to see what it would look like. I dont think I will be adding colour as it distracts away from the drawing style and charm of the animals.


Most if the birds came out okay because I could colour in the feet, but due to some working and some not I feel its best to not put colour on any.


I didnt want to colour the whole animal in from the start so I tried to pick parts of the animal that could be coloured and make the animal more recognisable.


It just doesnt work very well with the blue tit, the coloured areas look too random.


Also because I had decided not to colour in the whole animal in, the bits that I had didnt make much of a difference to it anyway.


And as you can see it doesnt do anything for the tortoise at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment