Monday 5 November 2012

Chocolot Brief: A quick update (Monday 5th Nov)

So I thought it would be a good idea for me to just write where I am up to with this brief as I have so much going on that I am forgetting what I have done and what I need to do in regards to this brief.

After just designing some jar labels I have thought of a good way to manage my deliverables and concept. So my concept is a chocolate brand that produces many different flavours. I want to try and produce lots of cool packaging ideas. So the plan is for each flavour there will be a different method of packaging. I feel this will help me to communicate my concept as well as explore packaging design. There will obviously be a running design approach throughout so everything works together.

I am going to do the following:

Orange chocolate: Tall box will cellophane bag inside
Mint chocolate: Spikey box with cellophane bag of chocolate
Milk chocolate: Bar
Chilli chocolate: Jar

I am going to be making special labels that will come with the boxes and cellophane bags with the nutritional information in them as I dont want to have loads of writing on my packaging. The bars will have the nutrition information printed on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment