Sunday 26 February 2012

YCN Brief// My response..

Brief title// YCN

1// Why have you chosen to work with your creative partner? What are your aims?

We know how each other work, yet we both work in completely different ways (im image based whilst Lisa is type based). I also get on well with Lisa which has worked out well. My aim is to work hard and create some amazing design, and win of course :)

2// What are your specific areas of creative interest in this brief?

I really enjoy image based print design. I would say I also like type but im just not that good at it. I also enjoy the branding and identity aspect of Graphic Design which I know comes into some of the YCN briefs.

3// What specific design skills do you have to offer in relation to your collaboration? How do you intend to use them?

I am quite good at using Illustrator, which will be handy when creating either digital or print solutions. I like creating vector based imagery and I am also interested in photography. After Effects is another program that I really enjoyed in the last module which I would love to use again during this one.

4// What specific non- design skills do you have to offer in relation to your collaboration? How do you intend to use them?

I work hard (sometimes only under pressure), I am fairly good at time management and I can motivate myself. These will all be helpful when collaborating because the work load will be split equally which means we will both need to do our bit and we will need to stick to deadlines.

5// What will your specific roles be in the collaboration?

I will work hard and try my best whilst doing what needs to be done when fulfilling the brief. I know I wont be in charge of time. I could be in charge of budget as I earn less money than Lisa.

6// What will be your individual responsibilities be in relation to your collaboration?

I will be responsible for research for the brief and work that I have been given to do. I will also be responsible for being punctual, committed and communicating with Lisa and meeting all deadlines set.

7// What will your joint responsibilities be?

To work hard as a team and try our best, to be creative and think outside of the box, to be punctual and committed and meet all deadlines and make sure we share the work load fairly and support eachother.

No comments:

Post a Comment